If there is one thing that makes or breaks a relationship “communication” would be it. Yet, there are so few books dedicated to the subject of the art of communication between man and woman. This book by Kimberly Courtney is an attempt to fill the gap.
Who is the book for?
If you are single and new to the dating scene, or have been in the dating game for a while, if you are newly married or a veteran who wants to bring the old spark back to your love life. If you are looking to start, save or just add some sizzle to your relationship, this book is for you.
What you will learn
There are no complicated ‘secret formulas’ to remember or rules, steps or plans to follow. In this book you get 10 simple and doable tips that you will be able to use right now. These are things you should know that will guarantee that conversations with every guy in your life is positive, vibrant, refined and most of all productive.
The book includes information on the following concepts and answers your questions:
- The three triggers that awaken the ‘cave-man’ in him and why you never want to go there.
- There is such a thing as TMI (too much information) – what it is and why it will have your guy running away from you faster than you can say “presto”.
- Why every time you add to your “negativity” account you take one step closer to closing out your relationship account.
- How to know if you are a “certified bore” and what you can do about it.
- Social networking and text-talk: what, when, where and how?
- and much more…
As a person who has been there, Kimberly speaks to you as a friend. This is a funny, forthright and truthful take on a vital skill that will guarantee to get you and your guy on a steady path to an amazing future together. Get “Talk So He Will Listen” and get on the fast-track to getting heard and building incredible relationships NOW!