And in this book I want to help you discover exactly what strengths you already have in your introverted arsenal . . .
Through this easy to read, value-packed book you will discover . . .
* Without question, the three BEST ways to get into a relationship as an introvert . . .
* The FIVE major strengths that you already possess in your introverted tool belt . . .
* Whether you should date an introvert or extrovert (see which one is best for YOU) . . .
* How to keep your intimate relationship THRIVING using your introversion . . .
* The hidden benefits of pairing up with an introvert . . .
* The top ten date ideas for introverts that will allow you to connect with ease . . .
* How to love and care for an introvert . . .
* How to live a quiet life and still attract the lover of your dreams . . .
* Why dating an introvert could be the best thing you ever do for your love life . . .
* BONUS: You will also learn how to set loving boundaries in your intimate relationships that will make both you and your partner happier!
Getting into and maintaining intimate relationships can be a challenge for many people, especially when they don’t know what strengths to lead with.
Regardless of whether or not you consider yourself a full-on introvert, this book will teach you how to leverage your natural introverted strengths (that you already have) to improve your dating life and create the most intimate & fulfilling relationships possible.
For more information on Jordan Gray, check out his website at http://www.jordangrayconsulting.com/
The Introvert’s Guide To Dating
by Jordan Gray
“This is the first dating/relationship book that I’ve come across that was written by an introvert for introverts. And I can’t recommend it enough because of this.” – B.D.
“As someone who definitely enjoys his alone time, this book resonated with me in a big way. I have always felt like being an introvert was a curse when it came to my dating life and this book has really helped me come to terms with the fact that my introversion is FAR from being something that holds me back.” – Michael Matterson
“He writes in a very engaging style and offers realistic advice that is improving my social life in so many ways. Thanks to his book, I no longer see my introversion as a negative trait, but one that has many benefits in attracting and preserving relationships with friends and partners.” – Chris M.