- The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
- Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person’s true feelings
- What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
- The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
- Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
- Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro’s professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate your world…
He says that’s his best offer. Is it? She says she agrees. Does she? The interview went great—or did it? He said he’d never do it again. But he did.