- The Three Secret Needs Every Woman Has
- Seven Myths Men Believe About Women and Why They Are Absolutely Wrong
- How to Avoid Turning a Perfectly Sane Woman into a Raving Maniac
- Women’s Top Twenty Sexual Turn-offs–and Turn-ons
- The Ten Male Communication Habits that Drive Women Crazy
- Sexual Secrets About Women Men Need to Know
- How to Turn Power Struggles into Cooperation
- Techniques for Being the Perfect Lover In and Out of Bed
- and much more.
IF YOU’RE A MAN: Read this book to learn what you can do to be a woman’s dream come true. IF YOU’RE A WOMAN: Read this book to learn why you are the way you are, and give it to the man you love so you can have the relationship you’ve always wanted. Ever since Barbara De Angelis wrote the #1 New York Times bestseller Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know, her readers have been begging her to write its counterparts book for both sexes that explains what women want men to know about understanding and loving the woman in their life. Delivered in her signature frank, provocative and down-to-earth style, this new book does just that, and is an insightful guide that women will read to learn more about themselves, and that they will be excited to give to the man they love. HELPING MEN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN
- Have you ever wondered why it’s so hard for your mate to figure out what you need when your female friends understand you perfectly? Learn about The Three Secret Needs Every Woman Has, and how to communicate them in a way men can really hear.
- Have you ever felt misunderstood, and wished you could explain to your partner how you really are? Read about The Seven Myths Men Believe About Women and Why They Are Absolutely Wrong.
Barbara includes groundbreaking information on the nature of women that will make you feel better about yourself than ever before, and will help men understand the real you.